Web Developer - Java
Enthink is looking for a web developer, focusing mainly on web content management. This team member will carry out integration, testing, and development of CMS projects and develop online web applications.
Success in this position will involve a flexible approach to problem solving, technical innovation and strong communication skills.
- Integrate, test, and develop web solutions focused primarily in CMS.
- Deliver projects and tasks on time and on budget.
- Document all work to required standards.
- Work with a Technical Architect to design and implement solutions.
- Improve ease of use and site functionality through technical innovations.
- Junior to senior J2EE experience
- Proficiency with JSP web programming
- Experience working with Apache HTTP Server and Apache Tomcat, or equivalents
- Experience building solutions according to web programming and accessibility standards (e.g. W3C, WAI)
- Development experience with an RDMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or SQL Server
- Experience with Sling, Spring and/or JCR (JSR-170/JSR-283) a strong asset
- Other web programming languages such as ASP, PHP or equivalent an asset
- Linux, Unix Server administration experience an asset
- Web content management or document management experience a strong asset
- JQuery experience a strong asset
- Development/integration experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn an asset
- Android (or other mobile) application development an asset
Required Soft Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to convey understanding of technical subjects to non-technical people.
- High performer. Ready to contribute to our organization.
- Passionate about the web with an ability to contribute to the shaping of the industry.
- Strong problem solving skills. Able to understand a business problem and implement a technical solution.
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
- Computing Science degree or technical college diploma.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Web Development
At Enthink, our people are our greatest assets and contribute to the success of our company, therefore should share in the rewards both monetary and non-monetary. We take a holistic approach that includes compensation, benefits, career development and wellness programs to support work-life commitments.
Our top-ranked benefits include:
- Competitive salary commensurate with abilities
- Comprehensive health care plan
- Generous time off, all statutory and bonus unofficial holidays
- Flexible work schedules
- Health and wellness allowance
- Ongoing education support
At Enthink our solutions make an organization's knowledge work for their customers and users. We excel in finding solutions that bridge the complexities of technology with the expectations of the living, breathing person that uses it.
Our focus is enterprise content management supported by strategy, user interface design, personalization, and site optimization to help companies get, keep and grow relationships with customers, partners, and employees.
Please apply with resume to email@example.com