Enthink is looking for a Project Manager, focusing mainly on web content management. This team member will be responsible for facilitating project requirements including information/data needs, business analysis, project scoping, estimating effort and project administration. Develop, plan, analyze, and evaluate requirements and deliverables. In conjunction with our clients, setting the priorities, phases, milestones, status, scope and budget of the project, as well as managing the change control process.
Success in this position will involve a flexible approach to problem solving, organization, strong people and communication skills.
- Manage project teams for projects
- Communicate with project team to ensure that all tasks are completed
- Attend business requirements meetings to understand user needs and requirements and desirables
- Understand business objectives, scope and requirements
- Prepare activity and progress reports
- Conduct and facilitate status meetings
- Ensure that quality, time and scope of projects are addressed
- Ensure that status reports by the project team are prepared and are accurate and complete
- Coordinate activities of various parts of each project team
- Ensure that complete and accurate understanding of the project exists on all levels both within Enthink and the client organization
- Conduct time-cost estimates, risk assessments to support business development
Project Management Skills:
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as MS Project
- Estimate and plan project timelines and milestones
- Administer task schedules
- Manage change and its effect on project resources
- Manage problems that arise in the course of projects
- Assign tasks to development team
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Write reports and business correspondence for both internal and external communication
- Lead and facilitate meetings and to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients
- Create excellent working relationships with clients
- Experience managing risks and issues
Required Soft Skills:
- Strong problem solving skills. Ability to understand what is the underlying issues and problems our clients are trying to address and communicate what the technical solutions and options are back to the client
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Motivated and work productively independently.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources including other team members and client stakeholders.
- Capacity to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- High performer. Ready to contribute to our organization.
Education and Experience:
- Prior software development, web and content management system experience would be desirable.
- University degree or technical college diploma.
- 1+ years of related experience/project experience
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- PMP would be an asset.
At Enthink, our people are our greatest assets and contribute to the success of our company, therefore should share in the rewards - both monetary and non-monetary. We take a holistic approach that includes compensation, benefits, career development and wellness programs to support work-life commitments.
Our top-ranked benefits include:
- Competitive salary commensurate with abilities
- Comprehensive health care plan
- Generous time off, all statutory and bonus unofficial holidays
- Flexible work schedules
- Health and wellness allowance
- Ongoing education support
At Enthink our web site management solutions make your organization's knowledge work for your customers and users. We excel in finding enterprise content management solutions that bridge the complexities of technology with the expectations of the living, breathing person that uses it.
Enthink understands that a CMS solution is built with more than just technology. By packaging your organization's knowledge in a more consumable way, our web site management solutions mirror your brand promise and link your business objectives to the experiences and objectives of your customers, partners and employees.
Our focus is on enterprise content management supported by strategy, user interface design, personalization, and site optimization to help your company get, keep and grow relationships with customers, partners, and employees.
Please apply with resume to email@example.com.