Business Development Representative
Enthink is looking for a Business Development representative, focusing mainly on web content management systems (CMS).
As a Business Development representative, you are responsible for the acquisition of new clients, and the establishment of productive and profitable relationships with external organizations.
This position is open to both Full or Part time and includes the opportunity to work remotely.
- Identify new business opportunities based on an in-depth understanding of customer and technology trends, competitive and industry dynamics and global developments
- Construction and management of a sales funnel that focuses activities on prospecting calls, appointments, proposals, closes, and coordination of new customer
- Build credibility and trust with prospective customers by positioning Enthink as a supplier of choice based on accurate identification and understanding of their current and future needs, and through the timely and enthusiastic application of consultative selling strategies
- Working independently and with rest of the sales team to prepare and delivering proposals to customer that address and meet customers needs; coordinating sales calls and keeping appropriate parties appraised of status of sales; effectively closing deals that benefit the customer
- A minimum of one year overall business development experience (including disciplined cold calling and lead generation experience).
- A minimum of one year experience in a business-to-business metrics-focused sales role, with proven skill at consultative selling of complex solutions to multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional ability to identify, analyze and effectively communicate customer needs
- Superior presentation, influencing and negotiating skills
- Self-directed and professionally curious individual, with demonstrated success achieving and exceeding targets
- Proactive problem solving skills, relationship building and effective consultative selling skills
- Results oriented, resourceful, team player, positive attitude
- Maturity, sound judgment, leadership presence and credibility, strong business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer and technology literate
- Awareness of emerging web technologies including CMS and an understanding of how they can be applied to solve business problems.
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
- College diploma or university degree in business or related field preferred
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
At Enthink, our people are our greatest assets and contribute to the success of our company, therefore should share in the rewards â€” both monetary and non-monetary. We take a holistic approach that includes compensation, benefits, career development and wellness programs to support work-life commitments.
Our top-ranked benefits include:
- Competitive salary commensurate with abilities
- Comprehensive health care plan
- Generous time off, all statutory and bonus unofficial holidays
- Flexible work schedules
- Health and wellness allowance
- Ongoing education support
At Enthink our solutions make an organization's knowledge work for their customers and users. We excel in finding solutions that bridge the complexities of technology with the expectations of the living, breathing person that uses it.
Our focus is CMS enterprise content management supported by strategy, user interface design, personalization, and site optimization to help companies get, keep and grow relationships with customers, partners, and employees.
Find out more about Enthink at www.enthink.com
Please apply with resume to email@example.com
At Enthink our web site management solutions make your organization's knowledge work for your customers and users. We excel in finding enterprise content management solutions that bridge the complexities of technology with the expectations of the living, breathing person that uses it.
Enthink understands that a CMS solution is built with more than just technology. By packaging your organization's knowledge in a more consumable way, our web site management solutions mirror your brand promise and link your business objectives to the experiences and objectives of your customers, partners and employees.
Our focus is on enterprise content management supported by strategy, user interface design, personalization, and site optimization to help your company get, keep and grow relationships with customers, partners, and employees.